Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Hialeah


Dear Hialeah,

Today I am thankful for you. You give me an endless amount of material to blog about on a daily basis. Your colorful spirit is unique and there's no city quite like you.

Thank you for your loud neighbors that remind me I am never alone. Thank you for your street vendors who always have a snack or treat readily available to me. Thank you for your nosy residents who ensure my neighborhood remains safe and my house will never be broken into. Thank you for your colorful houses, creative signs and interesting vehicles.

Thank you for your unexpected and impromptu entertainment that always makes me smile and sometimes makes me shake my head. Thank you for law breakers, insane traffic, crazy parking and your beautiful fountains. Most of all, thank you for everyone who loves Hialeah and visits our blog regularly, our contributors, our friends and fans and those who give us shout outs.

Though you aren't Weston or Coral Gables I do feel blessed to live in Hialeah and I'm thankful for you. What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Don't forget, send us your photos, news and events from around Hialeah!

No comments: