It was a tremendo Treemendous event with Mayor Julio Robaina and MDCC planting trees in honor of Earth Day. This was the 3rd annual event.
I could have posted a ton of pictures of Hialeah litter and made some snappy remark but I thought it might be a good idea to actually report some of what is actually going on around here. We'll be back to the snark tomorrow.
This blog is maintained by Hialeah residents Pepe Pingu, Juana LaCubana y Gente. One is in love with Hialeah and one can't wait to escape and the others can't comment because they are hiding from immigration. * Este blog es mantenido por los residentes de Hialeah. Uno está enamorado de Hialeah y uno no puede esperar para escapar y los otros no puedo comentar porque se esconden de la inmigración.
Have photos of Hialeah or other content you'd like to see on our blog? Send them to SweetHomeHialeah at gmail dot com.
At Sweet Home Hialeah (SHH) we blog about all things Hialeah and our blog, much like Hialeah, shouldn't be taken too seriously. All photos are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Hialeah: Agua, Fango, y Factoria. La Ciudad Que Progresa
4 comments:
'S Hialeah, bro. More snark, less comemierderia.
Nah, keep it up. :) Call me crazy but I like knowing what is going on in the city.
did they remove the clay pots before they planted? Just askin'
Yono, I didn't stick around long enough to find out.
Post a Comment